Willow Lake Event Center:
Hints, tips and other important information...
Things provided for your event:
- Hand towels; Hand Soap in bathroom; Toilet Tissue; Trash cans with liners plus additional liners in the kitchen; Dish detergent; Paper Towels in the kitchen & a broom and dust pan next to refrigerator.
When exiting after your event:
- Please dispose of ice in sinks or parking lot (not on plants, grass areas or near doors/walkways).
- Please dispose of grease and food juices in the trash cans. Do not dump grease and food juices in the sinks or outside, please.
- All Furniture must be returned inside at the end of your event. Dance floor must be cleared of all debris.
- Leave all items rented from WLEC inside the facility.
- ALL DECORATIONS, FOOD, ETC., MUST BE REMOVED THE NIGHT OF EVENT. You have from 12 am until 2 am.
- Please turn off ALL LIGHTS (inside and outside). Please shut all doors (including bathrooms, dressing room, and the balcony).
Events other than weddings and wedding receptions:
- Hourly rentals are available for birthday, company and anniversary parties. Availability is limited. Please inquire for details.
Have questions not answered on this page? Please use our Contact Form.
WLEC reserves the right to request any party, individual or vendor to leave the
premises if violations of this policy are abused or neglected.
- Please, NO FIREWORKS or SPARKLERS (however, glow sticks are fine). In addition, we must prohibit SILLY STRING, POPPERS, CONFETTI (either paper or glitter), RICE, and SIDEWALK CHALK.
- NO GLASS BEER BOTTLES and the LIKE (cans, plastic bottles, kegs, and margarita machines are OK). Wine bottles and liquor bottles must be kept inside the building or at a serving station outside. Please keep in mind, your guests are your responsibility.
- DJ AND BANDS MUST KEEP MUSIC VOLUME WITHIN REASONABLE LEVELS (75 – 85 decimals is optimal).
- NO NAILS or SCREWS in wood. NO LIVE CANDLES, EXCEPT FOR THE UNITY. When using HOT GLUE, please protect the surface you are working on.
- NO IRONING ON ANY WOODEN SURFACES.
- CHILDREN UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AT ALL TIMES. We don’t mind children if they mind you!
- CHILDREN are NOT permitted to be near the Lake (both at the GARDENS and BARN venues), or be on the Dam (at the BARN VENUE) at anytime without an ADULT. No Rock Throwing!!! NO INDIVIDUALS ARE ALLOWED to climb, walk or play on retaining walls, be in the rose gardens, on the waterfall area or be in the creek bottom (at the GARDENS venue). The property across the dam at the Barn Venue is private property — NO TRESPASSING.
- Contract signer is responsible for all damages to WLEC during time of Venue Rental.